- Welcome to TACH
- Find a Centre
- Find A Neighbourhood House
- North West Neighbourhood Houses
- Northern Neighbourhood Houses
- Southern Neighbourhood Houses
- Bridgewater Community Centre (Jordan River Service Inc)
- Bucaan Community House
- Clarendon Vale Neighbourhood Centre
- Derwent Valley Community House
- Dowsing Point Community Centre
- Dunalley & Tasman Neighbourhood House
- Gagebrook Community Centre (Jordan River Service Inc.)
- Geco – Geeveston Community Centre
- Goodwood Community Centre
- Maranoa Heights Community Centre
- Okines Community House
- Pittwater Community Centre
- Risdon Vale Neighbourhood Centre
- Rokeby Neighbourhood Centre
- Warrane Mornington Neighbourhood Centre
- West Moonah Community House
- West Winds Community Centre
- Women's Karadi Aboriginal Corporation
- West Coast Neighbourhood Houses
- News & Events
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Neighbourhood House Awards 2013 Nominations Open
- TACH CONFERENCE
- Community Spirit Challenge 2013
- National Neighbourhood House Week 2013
- National Simultaneous Storytime 2013
- TACH News and Media Releases
- Case Study and Evaluation Toolbox
- Child Care Resources
- Everyday Literacy – Some Useful Resources
- Get Healthy – Some Useful Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Neighbourhood House Annual Reporting 2011/12
- Partnership Resources
- Community Gardens
- Men’s & Community Sheds
- TACH Publications
- Australian Neighbourhood Houses and Centres Association National Survey Report
- TACH Newsletter
- TACH Member Resources
Neighbourhood House Week Awards 2012
WELCOME to the inaugural TACH Neighbourhood House Awards! As part of Neighbourhood House Week, this event will recognise and celebrate the achievements of Tasmanian Neighbourhood Houses and Centres. This event was organised, with the support of the TACH Board, following feedback and discussions at a regional meeting. If a success, it is TACH’s intention to continue this event yearly, and hopefully, for it to become bigger and better each time!
Volunteer of the Year Award
For that special volunteer who goes above and beyond the call of duty, and has an obvious passion for their Community. Nominate a Volunteer for this award for their participation and commitment to a particular event, or for their overall commitment to the Organisation.
Building Community Award (Strategic Framework Goal 1)
Nominate a particular event or program that brings the community together and inspires pride in your community. Events or programs should have a focus on developing community spirit and building wellbeing.
Supporting People and their Families Award (Strategic Framework Goal 2)
Nominate a particular event or program that’s focus is increasing the health, wellbeing of families and gives them skills and/or resources to cope with their circumstances more effectively. This could be events or programs around healthy eating, family literacy, self-sustainability, parenting support groups, play groups etc.
Enhancing Choices Award (Strategic Framework Goal 3)
Nominate a particular event or program that’s focus in enhancing choices and that’s aim is to prepare community members to gain new skills for further training or the workforce. This award will have a focus on the provision of alternative training and personal development opportunities.
Governance and Management Award (Strategic Framework Goal 4)
Nominate your organisation or Board for its commitment to good governance and management. The organisation or board should have a proactive and innovative approach to Governance that has seen the development of the organisation and the safety of its staff, volunteers and participants.
Choose your category and use the below linked nomination form for entry. Fill it out as accurately and as detailed as you can. The more information you provide the more the judging panel have to work with. When writing your application, refer to the Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Selection Criteria, any applications that do not meet the conditions or criteria will be void.
You may nominate a volunteer or organisation for an award without their knowledge, following the closing date for applications, TACH will contact all Nominees to advise of and ask if they accept the nomination. You may choose to remain anonymous in your nomination, please indicate this on the form.
Nominations close 4pm, Monday 23rd April 2012